Do you experience heating issues in your Novato, CA, home? Looking for energy-efficient furnace services? Need repairs for your new system? Many homeowners in the Novato and surrounding North Bay area have turned to John Owens as a locally owned business that provides only the best in furnace service, maintenance, repair, and installation. Heating and air conditioning are essential to your home and must always be given expert care. With our accurate knowledge of the industry, we are the heating experts for customers in Novato and the surrounding area. John Owens Services provides complete services for installing and repairing any heat pump, furnace, or gas heater.
We offer the following furnace services:
We are a factory-authorized dealer for American Standard and a Diamond-certified Mitsubishi dealer. Our business also installs and sells Ruud heat pumps, ACs, and furnaces. In addition to the most well-known manufacturers, we will service Bryant, Goodman, Fujitsu, Carrier, Day and Night, York, Payne, and Trane. Whether it is the installation of a new furnace or routine maintenance for your furnace system, you will find that the certified technicians at John Owens will always provide excellent workmanship with any job and the right solution to any furnace service you may need. Complete customer satisfaction is always our first priority with all furnace repairs, checkups, and installation services provided by our business. Our HVAC experts go the extra mile to meet all of our customers’ interests in Novato and the surrounding area with our professional service.
Customer care agents at John Owens Services will greet you in a friendly and professional manner once you contact us with your furnace requests before sending out a technician to perform a diagnostic visit for a very reasonable fee. Factory training is provided to our highly skilled service experts for all large heaters we install, always at a very reasonable price to you, our valued client. Our HVAC technicians take personal responsibility for their quality work and can do the majority of furnace repairs the same day because of the way we store our tiny warehouses! From a simple repair job to a full replacement or installation job, John Owens is the business to choose for expert furnace repair and systems that will be installed correctly. Contact the best HVAC company in Marin County and Sonoma County for free estimates on the repair, service, or installation of your heating system today!
Our business provides great service for all kinds of gas heaters in Novato, CA, as well as the surrounding area, such as San Rafael, Mill Valley, and Santa Rosa in Marin County and Sonoma County. Boilers, furnaces, and hydronic systems fall under this category.
• Gas Heaters- Call the John Owens HVAC contractors for installation, upkeep, repair, and replacement of gas heaters. To keep the house warm during the chilly winter months, your HVAC system must have a heater. We offer expert services and emergency repairs for your Novato gas heating system, along with the high-caliber workmanship you require.
• Gas Furnaces- If you call on us, we guarantee to have your gas furnace operating smoothly. We are an American Standard and Ruud HVAC contractor that has been providing skilled furnace repair, installation, and maintenance services to Novato, CA, and the surrounding area since 1986.
• Heat Pumps- When it comes to HVAC companies that install heat pumps in Novato, CA, John Owens Services is the best. As a Mitsubishi diamond distributor, our business installs hundreds of ductless and air-to-air heating and cooling systems in addition to these highly recommended devices, which are frequently more economical and fuel-efficient than a standard heating or AC unit.
• Radiant Heating- Among HVAC firms, we are experts when it comes to installing, repairing, or replacing radiant heating for clients. This heating system transfers heat from various sources to your ceiling, walls, and flooring. At John Owens, we are capable of installing radiant heating systems in addition to installing and maintaining radiant tubing, boilers, air-to-water heat pumps, and radiators. Our company can help clients with straightforward or intricate maintenance, as well as with replacing their current radiant heating system with better, highly recommended technology.
• Wall Heaters- These HVAC system components, which are built right into your wall, aid in maintaining the temperature in smaller areas. If you need a repair, replacement, or maintenance service for any kind of wall heater, you can contact us.
• Boilers- A leading Rinnai dealer among HVAC contractors is John Owens. Your system may sustain significant and expensive damage as a result of improper boiler installation. We can take care of any boiler job and see it through to completion, saving you the risk of trying to solve the problem on your own. We also service, repair, and replace boilers under the Triangle Tube and Lochinvar brands.
• Floor Furnaces- Instead of taking up wall space, a floor furnace in an HVAC system can be installed under a home’s floor and raise the temperature through ventilation. If this equipment exhibits any malfunctioning behavior, our specialists can identify and fix the problem.
• Duct Systems- We are specialists in Novato central duct systems, which provide AC, heating, and ventilation. For your system to distribute heat and air conditioning throughout your home, a well-maintained duct system is essential. Get in touch with us to get your heating or air conditioning system operating properly or if you are experiencing problems with the supply or airflow in your home.
• Duct Repairs And Installations- The job can start right away if you require expert HVAC service in Novato or the surrounding area! We can assist with the installation of ducted central heating systems, duct sealing using the exclusive Aeroseal method to stop energy and money-wasting duct leakage, and duct cleaning using the newest and most efficient tools. By letting our company take care of the heating system components that aren’t working properly, you may save money on both your energy bill and your system.
Novato furnace repair and service have never been easier. Give John Owens Services a call or submit an online form for all of your HVAC unit installation and maintenance needs!
There are several signs that repair service is required. Is there cold coming from the registers? Is your pilot light now yellow or orange instead of blue? Does your home’s heating and air conditioning system operate less efficiently than it should? Other warning indications include the unit not turning on at all, odd sounds or odors emanating from it, an exceptionally high heating bill, the need to continually adjust the thermostat, or even the unexpected emergence of inexplicable health problems in the home. Should any of these describe you, get in touch with our business and schedule an appointment for an HVAC specialist from John Owens Services to diagnose your heater.
Many systems, such as a heat pump or forced-air furnace unit, are a combination of heating and AC. A forced air furnace, for example, will send air through the ductwork and into rooms throughout your home with a system that can control whether it is warm or cold air. A heat pump will take air from outside and then either warm or cool it before sending it through your home, taking the indoor air and transferring it outside. At John Owens, we can provide top-notch service to each of these units, from maintenance and repair to putting in a new system.
The many components that work together to power your heating system are housed in a furnace. Any component of the system, including the thermostat, blower, and filter, may experience problems. Your furnace won’t be able to adequately heat your home if there are one or more problems with it. Among the things to watch out for are:
• Verifying that your filter is clean; depending on the level of dirt in your home, they should be changed every six months to a year.
• The pilot light is continuously relighting or changing color.
• There is chilly air coming from the registers.
• It takes longer than usual for the house to heat.
• After using the heater, your utility expenses have suddenly increased without warning.
• If you hear loud pounding noises or detect any kind of gas coming from the unit.
• Make sure the batteries in any battery-operated thermostat are in good working order. This can be an easy fix for any communication problems you’re having with your heater.
• Unclean or leaking ductwork: Although ductwork is not an integral component of the furnace, it is essential to the furnace’s lifetime and overall health. The heater must work harder to heat your home if your ducts are unclean or leaky. If it is unclean, it may clog the filter, circulate back into the system, or even affect the blower. If your attic or crawl area has leaky ducts, you are essentially throwing away the air you paid to condition.
• Error codes being displayed: One of the best features of modern furnaces and heaters is their ability to display error codes in the event of a system malfunction. If your unit is showing error codes, it is recommended that you have it inspected by a qualified HVAC specialist.
• Defective parts: blower motors and starting mechanisms, for example, stop working.
• A damaged or loose flue for the unit’s exhaust: This can be a serious carbon monoxide risk for the home.
John Owens Services takes great satisfaction in being a company that prioritizes maintenance, repairs second, and replacement as a last resort. Our business is integrity-bound to make sure that every customer gets the service they require and the best work possible from our technicians. The cost of furnace repair will vary based on the problems that need to be fixed. We know that our residential customers value excellent service at a reasonable price, and our furnace services are designed to meet every client’s needs with competitive pricing and a satisfaction guarantee. We will visit your home for a $67 diagnostic fee in order to assess your system and give you a list of affordable fixes. As soon as you give your approval for the suggested repair estimates, we’ll get right to fixing your heater. Our highly qualified HVAC specialists and fully supplied vans will usually finish this in a single visit. Contact us right now for free estimates on our furnace services in Novato as well as Santa Rosa, San Rafael, and Marin and Sonoma counties!
Our philosophy is simple, we always want to maintain equipment to give it the longest life possible. Next, we want to focus on repairing when something goes wrong. Then only as the last choice, we replace equipment when needed. That’s the John Owens Way.