John was educated in England, and attended a Technical and Crafts College for three years. He specialized in engineering and technical subjects. John began his plumbing career in England in 1975.
John moved to the San Francisco Bay Area in 1985, and became a licensed Plumbing Contractor in 1986. For many years he was an active member and on the Board of Directors for the local Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Contractors Association (“PHCC”). He also enjoyed several years as an instructor of apprentice programs for the PHCC.
In 1999, John sold his very successful plumbing, heating & air conditioning business to a large national enterprise. His current business model is to stay small, focused, and provide the best possible customer care.
- John has a wide range of construction experience, including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, radiant heating, and building.
- John has worked on small repair jobs, to large commercial construction projects which involved the use of tower cranes.
- John enjoys learning something new every day, whether from other trades people or his customers.
John currently carries licenses in five trades:
- C36 Plumbing
- C4 Boilers & Radiant Heating
- C20 Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning
- C10 Electrical
- B General Contractor
John brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to his work, and meets every challenge along the way with the best solution possible for his customers.