John Owens Services has been providing services in Ross, California for nearly three decades. We are a small efficient family run business providing exceptional services at fair prices. We have repaired, maintained, and installed many plumbing, furnace, radiant heating, water heater, and boiler jobs in Ross since 1986.
For Mill Valley plumbing solutions we offer friendly, prompt, qualified technicians.
We provide seasonal maintenance and filter changes for furnaces, air conditioning, and radiant heating in Ross. Our philosophy is to maintain, repair, and as a last resort replace equipment. Our technicians are paid hourly, and there are no sales commissions for any services we provide.
Services in Ross include:
- Furnace seasonal maintenance and safety check ups
- Air filter replacement
- Furnace repairs – all makes and models
- Furnace installation – new construction – remodel – replacement
- Air filtration and purification systems
- Duct systems – inspection, repair, and replacement
- Energy efficient furnace upgrades – to 97% efficient
Trane, American Standard, Carrier, BDP, Paine, Bryant, Day and Night, Tempstar, Comfortmaker, Amana, GE, Goodman, Westinghouse.
Furnace Maintenance in Ross:
Furnace and heating systems should be trouble free, safe, and reliable. Continued efficient operation is a direct result of continued maintenance. Just like your car, regular scheduled maintenance will help prevent break downs, or catastrophic failures. There are three major components: the heat source or furnace, the controls, and the ductwork or distribution system. Any furnace could be a safety hazard, this especially true of furnaces over 15 years old.. The internal heat exchanger (core of the furnace) can crack over time and often allows carbon monoxide into the heating air. Since 2010 carbon monoxide detectors are required on all floor levels of homes. Safety controls within the furnace are crucial for safe operation, the external control or thermostat can directly impact your winter gas bill. Air distribution ducting can be dirty, leaking, or become disconnected. Old leaking ducts on average leak 34% of the air into unheated wall, ceiling, or crawl spaces. Call John Owens Services 415 456 2906 to start a maintenance schedule.
Furnace Maintenance Checklist:
- Heat Exchanger – Inspected for cracks & deterioration
- Heat exchangers can develop cracks with age. If they exist, there is a risk of serious illness from the toxic fumes emitted.
- Burners – Removed & cleaned if necessary
Call the experts today at (415) 456-2906 for prompt furnace service and repair at a fair price in Ross.