Small Jobs, Handyman Service For Marin County
License 501853, B General Contracting, C36 Plumbing, C4 Boiler Radiant Heating, C10 Electrical, C20 Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning.
WE ARE Marin County’s Small Jobs and Handyman Specialists – backed up by 40 years of experience!
Why use John Owens Services?
- Our customers constantly ask us to refer handymen, and we have no reliable handymen to refer.
- We send specialist plumbers and technicians to jobs everyday. Why not send small job specialists everyday?
- Most Contractors are not set up for small jobs, most handyman are not licensed or insured, most handymen come unprepared. Why not have specialized stocked small jobs trucks, dispatched by our existing office staff ?
- There is a need for reliable, diamond certified, licensed, and insured handymen services at a reasonable price.
- Established in Marin County since 1986
- John Owens the owner has five California Licenses
- Licensed in: Building, Plumbing, Electrical, Boilers, and HVAC Contractors Bond, Liability Insurance
- Small Jobs Specialists – back up by 40 years of experience
- Live friendly, local call taking, and computerized dispatching for prompt attention
- Upfront pricing before the job begins
- 30 years affordable reliable service in Marin County
- “A leading on line referral service reports that handymen in the San Francisco Bay Area charge between $65 and $120 per hour, and most have a two hour minimum charge”
- We have a minimum charge of $67 to come to your home
- We waive the $67 charge if we stay and do the work
- Our upfront pricing is based on a two hour minimum.
- Whenever possible we quote upfront so there are no surprises.
- We will do some projects by the hour. (we will always give a budget and keep you apprised of changes)
- Our well equipped, well stocked trucks make us very affordable.
- Leaking faucets, broken faucets
- Minor toilet repairs, light drain cleaning
- Irrigation leaks, hosebib repairs
- Replacing switches, outlets, GFCI’s
- Replacing circuit breakers, fuses
- Replacing light fixtures, light bulbs
- Small rewiring, or additional outlets
Heating & Ventilating
- Repair , replace of duct bathroom fans P
- Kitchen hoods, replace, install or ducting
- Dryer vents repair or replace
- Furnace filter replacement or upgrade
- Doors – squeaky hinges, re hang,
- trim, new door and casing
- Cabinets – hinges, handles, re align doors
- Deck, fence, and gate repairs
- Minor reframing
- Re caulking bathtubs, showers, toilets and sinks
- Grout repairs, grout sealing
- Tile replacement, small tile projects
Drywall & Painting
- Drywall patching and taping
- Small painting projects, and paint matching
Concrete and Stucco
- Concrete removal and replacement
- Concrete grinding and cleaning
- Concrete installation
- Stucco repairs
- Small stucco projects
Looking for Handyman Services in Marin County?
Call the experts today at (415) 450-6707