The Best Marin County Forced Air Furnace Systems
When it comes to Marin County forced air furnace systems, the residents and businesses of Marin County have been trusting John Owen’s Services since 1994! With over 2 decades in experience, John Owens knows a thing or two about forced air furnace systems. That is why John Owens is the best Marin County forced air furnace systems repair and installation company! But don’t take our word for it! What what John Owens satisfied customers have to say!
Why Choose John Owens?
The team at John Owens Services are highly trained professionals. Each has undergone rigorous training and extensive background checks to insure that team member is prepared and qualified to immediately resolve and repair any issue. At John Owens Service, our customers mean the world to us, which is why we want to make sure they are always in capable hands! With John Owens you can rest assured that the job will be done right the first time! The John Owens fleet is not only capable of handling any situation, but they also come prepared with fully stocked trucks. This helps save time and money!
How Do I Know My Forced Air Furnace Systems Needs to be Replaced?
As with most things, forced air furnace systems have a shelf life! While many older furnaces are still alive and kicking, you could say “they just don’t make them like they used to”. However, older furnace systems tend to waste more energy and work less effectively. Many older furnaces work at about 40-50% efficiently, leaving a lot of room for waste, which isn’t very effective. New models are designed to be 97% efficient, leaving less room for waste, more effective heating, and more savings in monthly operating costs!
It is important to note, that these furnaces did not start out that way. No, as time goes on and your furnace puts more miles on it, it naturally starts to wear down. This is where inefficiencies start to creep in. The harder the your furnace has to work, the more wear and tear, and the less efficient it will be. This is one major case for routine maintenance. Annual maintenance on your forced air furnace system can help your furnace run more efficiently and effectively, in addition to extending it’s lifespan!
Signs Your Furnace System Need Attention
The last thing anybody wants is to be caught off guard with a furnace that has decided to call it quits! Fortunately there are signs to be on the look out for!
- Age. The older your furnace is the closer you are to it needing repairs or to be replaced. Being proactive about repairs will help you furnace last longer.
- Over cycling. If you hear your furnace constantly kicking on and off, then it is over cycling. This is a desperate cry for help from your furnace. There are a number of reasons this could be happening. It could be a clogged filter, or even an issue with the thermostat, regardless this is an issue best left to the professionals.
- It blows cool air. This is an obvious sign your furnace system needs help. There are a number of causes, so you should have a professional thoroughly inspect the unit.
- An unexpected hike in your utility bill. This is a tell tale sign that something is very wrong with your furnace and should be inspected by a professional.
- Your furnace makes loud noises. Loud noises are never good, especially when it comes to your furnace. Don’t ignore the issue, have a professional inspect your furnace.
- Water pooling. If you notice water pooling there could be a clogged condensate line.
- You smell gas. Anytime you smell gas you should always call a professional. A gas leak can be a detrimental situation that can lead to sickness or even death. This isn’t an area to mess around with. Call a professional right away!
Know Your Options
When it comes to replacing your old furnace there are a lot of good options to choose from. From single state, two state, modulating heat, and direct vent wall furnaces. To learn more about your options contact the best Marin County forced air furnace systems service company, John Owens Service. Together we can sit down and discuss your individual needs to find the best furnace that fits your budget and lifestyle. Financing options are available!
Give us a call 415-450-6707 or email a request for an estimate
Call us today for an estimate for a new furnace system installation or call to schedule an annual preventive maintenance checkup of your existing furnace. Proudly maintaining, installing, and repairing forced air furnace systems in Marin County.