For the Best Mill Valley Forced Air Furnace Systems, Call John Owens!
Looking for the best Mill Valley forced air furnace systems service, repair, and installation? Look no further than John Owens! For over 20 years, John Owens has been providing expert forced air furnace systems service, repair, and installation. Specializing in both residential and commercial service, John Owens has the experience and expert touch that sets him apart from the rest! See what his customers have to say, and why they have rated him the best Mill Valley forced air furnace systems service company!
Maintaining the Temperature in Your Home
Forced air furnace systems play a huge role in controlling the comfort levels in your home. When things are’t right, it can throw off the entire balance. Your home is supposed to be your escape from the rest of the world. So, maintaining a comfortable temperature in your home is crucial! The best way to keep things working well, is to have regular maintenance done on your furnace. Once a year, you should schedule an appointment with a professional service technician to inspect, clean, and make repairs on your forced air furnace system. Forced air furnace systems that are regularly maintained work more efficiently, saving you money on operating costs, work more effectively, and last longer!
Out with the Old and In with the New
Remember nothing lasts forever. While it’s true, there are some 50 year old furnace systems still alive and kicking, it is important to consider your efficiency goals. Many older furnaces are only
40-50 percent efficient, which means of lot of energy is wasted right out the flue pipe. The older your furnace is, the more you may want to consider replacing it. Newer furnace systems are far more efficient, more effective, and safer to operate. However, even if your furnace system isn’t that old, there could still be issues. Some warning signs to look out for include:
- Age. The older your furnace is the closer you are to it needing repairs or to be replaced. Being proactive about repairs will help you furnace last longer.
- Over cycling. If you hear your furnace constantly kicking on and off, then it is over cycling. This is a desperate cry for help from your furnace. There are a number of reasons this could be happening. It could be a clogged filter, or even an issue with the thermostat, regardless this is an issue best left to the professionals.
- It blows cool air. This is an obvious sign your furnace system needs help. There are a number of causes, so you should have a professional thoroughly inspect the unit.
- An unexpected hike in your utility bill. This is a tell tale sign that something is very wrong with your furnace and should be inspected by a professional.
- Your furnace makes loud noises. Loud noises are never good, especially when it comes to your furnace. Don’t ignore the issue, have a professional inspect your furnace.
- Water pooling. If you notice water pooling there could be a clogged condensate line.
- You smell gas. Anytime you smell gas you should always call a professional. A gas leak can be a detrimental situation that can lead to sickness or even death. This isn’t an area to mess around with. Call a professional right away!
When it comes time to replace your system it is important to talk to a professional. John Owens can help you find the best forced air furnace system that meets your lifestyle and needs. He is an authorized dealer of several major brands including: Day and Night, Rinnai, Payne, Bryant, Bosch, and his favorite Trane. John offers a 5 years in house warranty on parts and labor, in addition to the factory warranty. There are also financing options available to make things easier. Contact John Owens today to schedule your appointment!
Give us a call 415-450-6707 or email a request for an estimate